This is a temporary page during website construction to keep track of to-do's
Conrad's to do list:
- Add links from 'Join our library'
- Once profiles done, replace links to office holders in the About the F Guild page, and banner holders in the Marketing Resources page
- Merge or link the public and private events pages
David's to do list
Here is some feedback from playing around with entering Members from different categories and seeing what happened.
- The big one is that we left out probably the most important part of our Member Categories table: we left out assigning who gets to appear on the Practitioner and Classes maps. I have updated the table (attached).
Simply, the only people who should appear on the website’s maps or have a bio/website/photo etc… are CFPs, FPs and ATM teachers. (see attached table)
- Under Member Categories, there are “Public” and “Associate”, which are the same. Please delete “Public”.
- Also under Member Categories, please replace “CFP/FP” with “Practitioners (CFP&FP)”
- Within the profile page, the Add a Class and Add an Individual Session buttons aren’t working.
- Can you make it so I don’t need to enter member’s phone numbers when entering their initial details.
- PS what is the default password please? 12345678?
Membership area content
- When I click on the links on the left hand column (e.g. Marketing Kit), the link sends me down a point after the Marketing Kit heading. I think this has to do with the sticky top menu.
- Adding links to downloadable content (PDFs etc…). I find the list solution for this time consuming and visually not clear (not wysiwyg). Also, the result is all over the place: see the NZFG Logo list under Marketing Kit in the members section (or even the Newsletters page). Is there another way within Rich Text editor?
Sticky top menu
- When we first spoke about this, you showed me an option whereby the menu would shrink (go to a narrower aspect ratio) as you scrolled down. Is this still possible?
Library check out:
I changed the email address so that I would receive checkout requests.
When receiving a request, it would be useful to receive the Author’s name and the Member’s email address.
- Can we decrease the font please and make the frame width for the text a little wider.
I want to be able to show a video on the homepage where the tile (photo) link to Events is. How do I do this please?